Free Shipping Over $149 Fast 1-2 day delivery*
ReStocker Auto Delivery
RSI Rewards

Plastic Wrap (41)

1 2 Next Page 1 of 2
1 2 Next Page 1 of 2

Wholesale Plastic Wrap and other supplies

In the United Kingdom they typically call it "cling film", in Australia and New Zealand they use "glad wrap" and in the United States a popular name is "saran wrap". Our research department is still hard at work to find out what they call it in Canada, but here at RestockIt you will find the fine transparent material under the title "plastic wrap." A mainstay in the household and food service industry, when containers aren't the best option wrapping your food or ingredients for preservation or transportation can be a great choice.
Give us a ring, we're happy to help: 1-800-680-0859