Clorox® Germicidal Wipes are high quality, hospital grade disinfecting wipes that are effective against a wide range of microorganisms, ideal for hospitals, schools, and healthcare centers. Each large sanitizing wipe measures 8" in length and 7" in width, which provides maximum coverage for quick and effective disinfecting. These cloth wipes contain the power of Clorox® bleach and are safe to use on glass, plastic, and stainless steel.
ReStockIt.com sells these wipes in individual containers. The individual dispensing canisters hold 70 wipes each. We also sell many other disinfecting wipes, cleaners and sanitizers at discounted prices on our website.
Clorox ® Germicidal Wipes are members of the trusted Clorox family of disinfecting products. Clorox ® Germicidal Wipes are effective against a wide range of microorganisms and engineered to meet the disinfecting needs of today's busy healthcare professionals. Clorox® Germicidal Wipes offer convenient application and a one-year shelf-stable, bleach-based formula. Clorox® brand Germicidal Wipes provide real-world kill and contact times. EPA registered. Contains 1:10 bleach solution recommended by the CDC in a ready-to-use formula. Germicidal Wipes penetrate to destroy mold, mildew and bacteria.Clorox ® Germicidal Wipes Features & Benefits:
- Ready-to-use, hospital-grade disinfectant
- Kill claims for over 30 different microorganisms, including MRSA, HIV Type 1, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes, Streptococcus pneumoniae and Acinetobacter baumannii
- Contact time of 30 seconds for most bacteria (see product label)
- Clorox ® Germicidal Wipes are Fast & Effective - 1 minute contact kills E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and HIV type 1
- EPA-registered product
- Contains the power of Clorox® Bleach
- Wipe Dimensions: 8" l x 7" w
Clorox ® Germicidal Wipes are Safe for use on:
ALTERNATE ITEM #:
- Stainless Steel
439675, 653309, 22050030, CLO35309, B001B5OUZ4CUBE:
1 Canister per Case. 70. Click here for the Safety Data Sheet for this product.