The C-1000B allows single line phones or phone systems to share a phone line with one or two Viking door boxes or paging amplifiers. The C-1000B provides two Touch Tone controlled relays to operate door strikes or gate openers and provides door box triggered CCTV camera switching.
Viking door boxes and paging amplifiers can be used on single line, residential or home office applications as well as on fully loaded systems, because they are no longer limited to installation on unused trunk ports. Features
- Allows two Viking door boxes or Viking paging amplifiers to share a single telephone line with a residential or business telephone system
- Door box triggered CCTV camera switching
- Custom ringing mode allows you to distinguish door box calls from C.O. calls
- Compatible with up to two of the following Viking door box models: W-1000, W-2000A, or W-3000. Alternatively, the Analog PABX/KSU station mode allows compatibility with a single Viking hands free phone (E-10A, E-20B, E-30, K-1700-3 or 1600A Series)
- Compatible with Viking’s Single Line Paging Controller, Model SLP-1.
- Call waiting tones indicate which door box is calling and distinguish a door box call from a C.O. line call
- alls can be placed on hold when visitors call from the door box or when paging
- Provides two Touch Tone controlled N.O. or N.C. dry contact closures (5 amp rating) for door strikes or gate openers
- Keyless entry/postal lock input
- Built-in talk battery for “No C.O. Line" applications
- Auxiliary contact output for doorbells, lights, etc.
Surveillance Cameras and Monitors
Viking C-1000B Door Control for W-1000/2000A/3000 (VK-C-1000B) On Sale