Features & Benefits:
- Innovation in engineering, manufacturing, and marketing has made Uvex the world's largest supplier of non- prescription protective eyewear.
- Uvex offers eye protection for industrial, laboratory, chemical, academic, medical, welding, & laser applications.
- From industrial and laboratory settings to the fun and excitement of sports, Uvex spectacles and goggles have earned an international reputation for quality and performance.
- Uvex protective spectacles and goggles meet the requirements of ANSI Z87.1- 1989 and most meet CSA Z94.3-1992 requirements.
- Extensive research of customer needs has enabled Uvex to develop numerous products and processes under domestic and international patents.
- These include coating technologies such as 4C+. This permanently bonded coating offers anti- fog, anti-scratch, anti-static & anti-UV protection.
- The ultradura hard coat is one of the most scratch resistant coatings available Uvex has introduced a new lens technology called SCT- Spectrum Control Technology.
- SCT-Spectrum Control Technology uses a combination of unique dye absorbers for special viewing tasks Uvex is the world's leading supplier of laser protective eyewear, offering a complete line of spectacles, OTG (over- the-glasses) spectacles, and goggles
- The majority of Uvex spectacles and goggles sold in North America and Latin America are manufactured in the USA in a modern, auto- mated facility in Smithfield, Rhode Island. You'll see that Uvex does beat everything in sight.
Uvex Safety Safety Glasses Black and Yellow Frames/Mirror Lens (UVXS1439) On Sale