The DigiMemo 692 is a stand-alone device with storage capability that digitally captures and stores everything you write or draw with ink on ordinary paper, without the use of computer and special paper. Then you can easily view, edit, organize and share your handwritten notes in Windows.Portable and Compact
Familiar and Natural
- The digital pad can be effortlessly held in one hand or on the lap and easily operated while you are standing, sitting or reclining.
- An ultra-thin & light digital pen with a regular and replaceable ink cartridge.
- Only 1.5 lbs (680 g) for the digital pad and 0.03 lbs (13.8 g) for the digital pen.
- The size and weight of pen are almost like those of normal ball pen.
Powerful and Unforgettable
- Feel as comfortable as you normally write with a regular pen on paper.
- Immediately get both a digital record and a hardcopy duplicate of your handwritten notes even when you are on the move.
- Instantly & digitally record your notes, ideas, sketches, drawings and flowcharts, without scanning.
- Any ordinary paper or notepad up to Letter size (8.5" x 11.9" / 216 mm x 302 mm ) can be applied.
- You cannot remember what you typed 10 years ago; however, you will always remember what you wrote.
- Digitally capture & store everything you write with ink on ordinary paper in real time. No computer and special paper is needed.
- A stand-alone device with storage capability that can be both the built-in 32 MB storage device in the digital pad and the expandable storage capacity by an optional Secure Digital (SD) memory card.
- The more you write on paper, the bigger file size of the digital page will be.
- The file size of the digital page for one Letter size paper with completely full handwritten notes is only about 400 KB.
- Manage up to 999 digital pages for each storage device.
- Capture your handwritten notes up to 0.55" (14 mm) thickness of paper (about 140 sheets of paper).
- Can continue to write into the digital page with contents.
- The time is shown on the display on the digital pad.
- When connected to a PC, it also is a USB tablet device in Windows.
- An excellent solution for form-filling application which needs a form hardcopy and digital filling data.
Simple and Manageable
- The battery of the digital inking pen can last approximately 14 months.
- With continuous use of the digital pad, four AAA alkaline batteries can last approximately 80 hours.
- 30 minutes automatic shutdown.
- With its DigiMemo Manager software, you can easily organize your digital pages in Windows. Share them with others via e-Mail.
- Save the digital pages you arbitrarily select as a book file (e-Book).
- Page thumbnails function.
- Easily import and remove your digital pages in a book file.
- Highlighting, annotating, editing (select, copy, move, erase …etc.), typing, viewing, changing color and drawing functions.
- Easily copy or move to another program files such as Outlook e-mail message, Word file or Excel file …etc.
- Can be saved as PDF, TIF, BMP, JPG, GIF or PNG format.
- When the digital pad is connected to a PC, you can use the on-line writing function which can instantly synchronize your writing on the paper with the digital page in this software.
- Easily copy or move to Outlook e-mail message. Send the handwritten e-Mail anywhere anytime!
- Share your e-Book with friends who just need to download the DigiMemo Manager software from ACECAD website so that they can view or edit your e-Book.
Solidtek DigiMemo L2 Digital Notepad with Memory (K89974) On Sale