Features & Benefits:
- English and metric markings are color coded to make them easy to read.
- Reversible ratchet head permits torque wrench to be used for left and right threaded fasteners.
- Ball bearing-mounted release mechanism eliminates accuracy variations between slow and fast loading.
- Positive, spring-loaded locking mechanism automatically locks in the selected reading to prevent accidental change.
- Made in the U.S.A., featuring quality workmanship and value.
- Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- 20 - 100% of scale....To the right +4% of reading & to the left +6% of reading
- 0 - 20% of scale.....+2 increments.
- Drive - 1/2"
- English Torque Capacity (Increments) - 25-250 Ft/Lb (1 Ft/Lb)
- Metric Torque Capacity (Increments) - 43.4-348.40 Nm (1.4 Nm)
- Length - 20.80"
- Color Coded Scale Readout
- Includes storage box.
- Weight = 3.4500 Lb
S K Hand Tools
Torque WrenchesFreight Delivery: $15.63 - for 1st unit. Due to the size, shape and/or weight, this item will ship via a common carrier or freight service, incurring freight delivery fee. Please allow 3-10 business days for freight deliveries. *Each additional unit is charged a percentage increase to the original freight delivery fee, not the full amount.
S K Hand Tools 1/2" Drive Adjustable Clicker Micrometer Torque Wrench 25 250 ft/lbs Box (SKT74251) On Sale