Features & Benefits:
- Hex Size: 1-11/16"
- Diameter: 2.38
- Length: 24.13
- Combination Wrenches - Made in the U.S.A., featuring quality workmanship and value.
- Wrench box ends feature S*K's patented SureGrip(r) hex design, which drives the side of the hex, not the corner.
- Both wrench ends are angled for greater access. The box end design features a 15 degree offset head, which allows for greater access and provides more torque with less chance of rounding the hex nut or bolt. The open-end design features a 15 degree rotated head, which allows for improved access over straight head designs.
- Handle edges are rounded for improved gripping and increased user comfort.
- Wrench Box Ends With SureGrip(r) Hex Design
- The patented SureGrip(r) hex design drives the side of the fastener, not the corner. This not only provides increased strength, but also avoids the rounding of rusted or damaged fasteners, which can occur when using a sharp cornered hex tool.
S K Hand Tools
|Weight :||5 lb(s)|
|Brand:||S K Hand Tools|
from S K Hand Tools
! 2 In Stock today.
S K Hand Tools 1 11/16" 12 Point Raised Panel Combination Wrench (SKTC54) On Sale