Features and Benefits:
- Extreme duty design to handle the heavier springs found on mid- and some full-size truck strut assemblies
- New frame includes cross bracing at arm mount locations - standard, this eliminates frame flex when compressing heavier springs
- 2:1 reduction gearbox - standard, allows for a 2:1 torque compression increase when compressing struts
- Lock rings to hold arms in position - standard, this eliminates arms from spreading or sliding when compressing offset or unique strut configurations
- Four-point locking jaws securely hold the spring in place
The Strut Tamer Extreme is a very innovative tools that allows for quick and easy service on strut assemblies. This also includes the ability to handle heavy spring applications. Approved by GM for their 1/2" and 3/4 Ton struts, where competitive units are not approved for these applications. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.UPC:
Suspension ToolsFreight Delivery: $100.00 - for 1st unit. Due to the size, shape and/or weight, this item will ship via a common carrier or freight service, incurring freight delivery fee. Please allow 3-10 business days for freight deliveries. *Each additional unit is charged a percentage increase to the original freight delivery fee, not the full amount.
|Weight :||80 lb(s)|
! 11 In Stock today.
OTC StrutTamer Extreme (OTC6591) On Sale