Features and Benefits
- Designed specifically for the unique Ford V8 engines
- Helps to safely remove and replace the specialty spark plugs and helps to diagnose engine compression problems
- Includes OTC5607 Compression Tester Ford Adapter, OTC5603 Compression Tester Deep Well Connector and the OTC6900 Ford F-150 Spark Plug Socket
Features for each tool:OTC5607 Compression Tester Ford AdapterUse with OTC or other compression testers with a 14mm thread standard quick connect to access hard to reach spark plug holes on the recessed spark plugs.
- Works on 2004 and newer Ford 4.6 and 5.4L, 3-valve Triton V-8 engines
- Easy-to-turn feature makes starting thread fast and easy
- Use with OTC 5606 compression test kit
OTC5603 Compression Tester Deep Well ConnectorUse with OTC or other compression testers with a standard quick connect. This unique connector allows easy access to hard-to-reach spark plug hole on Ford 4.6 and 5.4L 3-valve engines.
- Solid steel 8" length shaft
- Upper t-wing grip for ease of installation and removal
- Popular 14mm thread for both flat and tapered seat plugs
- Corrosion resistant nickel plated finish
OTC6900 Ford F-150 Spark Plug SocketThis unique and patented design works on 2004–newer Ford F-150 pickup trucks with 4.6, and 5.4L 3-valve Triton V-8 engines.
- Socket end is 9/16". Soft rubber insert holds and protects spark plug during removal and installation
- Extension is part of the socket. Easily fits down spark plug tube in cylinder head
- Socket has 3/8" drive for use with a ratchet or breaker bar
- Drive end of extension has knurled end for better grip when removing or installing spark plugs
OTC 3 Piece Ford F-150 Engine Solutions Kit (OTC5607SP) On Sale