Features & Benefits
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) as well as all other current OBD II protocols
- Boasts all nine of the J1979 E/E diagnostic test mode functions (e.g. I/M readiness, read “hard" and “pending" codes, erase codes, view live datastream and Freeze Frame data, view onboard systems tests and much more)
- Diagnose all 1996 and newer OBD II compliant Domestic, European and Asian vehicles
- Enhanced P code information for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mazda, Mercedes, Nissan, Saab, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo vehicles
- Software upgradeable via link to desktop PC (optional kit)
Now you can quickly and easily diagnose OBD-II compliant Domestic, European and Asian vehicles, including all the latest CAN-enabled vehicles. OmiCanScan delivers all the functionality you need in a simple, easy-to-operate package. Other features include: display live datastream parameter data, display Freeze Frame data, display 02 sensor test data, monitor onboard test results, simple, intuitive navigation, with 6 soft-feel buttons. High contrast, 128 x 64 graphical display lets you see all the diagnostic info you need to on one screen. Built-in help provides context-sensitive information on how you operate OmiCanScan's full range of functionality. Built-in Spanish language support. Easy-to-follow comprehensive user's manual. Kit includes: OmiCanScan scan tool, J1962 OBD II diagnostic cable, protective storage case, Quick Start guide and comprehensive user's manual. 3 year limited warranty.
Omitec OmiCanScan CAN Enabled OBD II Scan Tool (OMIOM300) On Sale