Features and Benefits
- Heat-treated extension screw allows low pick-up height adjustment and maximum lift height
- Sturdy one piece handle assembly is standard on all Omega Truck Jacks
- U.S. Patented built-in by-pass device protects hydraulic system from over pumping damage
- In-line air filter traps contaminates and protects air motor for longer life
- A choice of three handle angles: 90 degrees for space saving storage, 45 degrees for easy carrying movement, 0 degrees for access to lifting point
The Omega 22 ton Low Profile Axle Jack can reach heights as low as 8-1/4". The maximum height is 21-7/8". With chrome plated rams, this Omega Axle Jack is a workhorse in the professional market. Hydraulic lift: 4-5/8"; extension screw: 3-7/8"; jack size: 21-7/8" x 12-3/8". Comes with one year limited warranty.UPC:
Transmission JacksFreight Delivery: $100.00 - for 1st unit. Due to the size, shape and/or weight, this item will ship via a common carrier or freight service, incurring freight delivery fee. Please allow 3-10 business days for freight deliveries. *Each additional unit is charged a percentage increase to the original freight delivery fee, not the full amount.
|Weight :||100 lb(s)|
! 3 In Stock today.
Omega 22 Ton Low Profile Axle Jack (OME23222) On Sale