A medium viscosity retaining compound that resists temperatures up to 400ºF
- Capacity Volume = 50 mL
- Packing Type = Bottle
- Color = Green
- Gap Fill = 0.007 in [Max]
- Viscosity = 600.0 cP
- Shear Strength = 3000 psi
- Temp. Range = -65.0°F [Min], 400.0°F [Max]
- Fix Cure Time @ Temp. = 1 h @ 77°F
- Full Cure Time @ Temp. = 24 h @ 77°F
- Chemical Compound = Acrylic Ester
- Curing Method = Anaerobic
- Applications = Multi-Purpose
- Applicable Materials = Most Metals
- Odor = Sharp and Irritating
- Resistance = Brake Fluid, Ethanol, Gasoline, Motor Oil, Solvent, Unleaded Gasoline
MIL-R-46082B for Existing DesignsUPC:
079340640313 Click here for the Safety Data Sheet for this product.
Retaining CompoundsFreight Delivery: $8.00 - for 1st unit. Due to the size, shape and/or weight, this item will ship via a common carrier or freight service, incurring freight delivery fee. Please allow 3-10 business days for freight deliveries. *Each additional unit is charged a percentage increase to the original freight delivery fee, not the full amount.
|Weight :||0.22 lb(s)|
|Case Pack:||1 Bottle|
from Loctite Corporation
! 56 In Stock today.
Loctite 50ml Retaining Compound640 Med Strength/hi Temp (442-64031) On Sale