A low viscosity retaining compound that bonds rigid metal assemblies
Easily joins dissimilar metals
- Capacity Volume = 250 mL
- Packing Type = Bottle
- Color = Green
- Gap Fill = 0.005 in [Max]
- Viscosity = 125.0 cP
- Shear Strength = 3000 psi
- Temp. Range = -65.0°F [Min], 300.0°F [Max]
- Fix Cure Time @ Temp. = 10 min @ 77°F
- Full Cure Time @ Temp. = 24 h @ 77°F
- Chemical Compound = Acrylic Ester
- Curing Method = Anaerobic
- Applicable Materials = Most Metals
- Odor = Mild
- Resistance = Acetone, Brake Fluid, Ethanol, Motor Oil, Unleaded Gasoline
MIL-R-46082B for Existing Designs|CFIAUPC:
079340609419 Click here for the Safety Data Sheet for this product.
Retaining CompoundsFreight Delivery: $15.44 - for 1st unit. Due to the size, shape and/or weight, this item will ship via a common carrier or freight service, incurring freight delivery fee. Please allow 3-10 business days for freight deliveries. *Each additional unit is charged a percentage increase to the original freight delivery fee, not the full amount.
|Weight :||0.76 lb(s)|
|Case Pack:||1 Bottle|
from Loctite Corporation
! 19 In Stock today.
Loctite 250ml Ret. Compound 609general Purpose (442-60941) On Sale