Hanson Left Hand Cobalt HSS Fractional Drill Bit 5/64"
Features & Benefits:
- 135° split point with a bright finish
- Heavy duty web for strength and durability
- Made of cobalt HSS for use in tough metals
- Fractional left-hand 5/64" Mechanics length HSS
Additional Information below is provided to help you choose the right drill bit for your requirements:
- 118° Point for general usage
- 135° Split point for drilling tougher, harder materials - less tendency to "walk"
- JET POINT® (Turbomax®) is specially ground to stay sharp longer and drill faster
- High Speed Steel (HSS) - General purpose and recommended for most drilling applications
- Cobalt HSS - Recommended for drilling through alloys, stainless steel, etc.
- Titanium Nitride (TiN) Coated HSS - Reduces friction -very wear resistant, and is ideal for production work and repetitive drilling
Twist Drill BitsTwist Drill Bits
! 84 In Stock today.