Features & Benefits:
- Perfect for late model Ford, Dodge, and Toyota trucks
- This versatile kit contains seven of the most popular wheel bearing locknut sockets
- Contains: 2-3/8 Hex, 2-3/8 Rounded Hex, 2-1/2 Hex, 2-9/16 Rounded Hex, 2-1/2 Rounded Hex, 2-3/4 Rounded Hex, and 55mm Hex Locknut socket.
- Packaged in a blow molded case with individual part numbers molded into the case for easy reference
- Removeable hinge style lid allows for convenient storage in tools box drawers
Applications for each socket:
- 2-3/8 in. Hex Locknut Socket - For 1984-92 Ford Ranger, Bronco II, and Explorer with automatic locking hubs
- 2-3/8 in. Rounded Hex Locknut Socket - For 1990 and newer Ford Rangers, Bronco II, and Explorers with automatic locking hubs
- 2-1/2 in. Hex Locknut Socket - Fits Hex nuts found on rear axles and various front axles on light-duty trucks.
- 2-9/16 in. Rounded Hex Locknut Socket - For 1990-93 Dodge trucks with Dana 60 manual hubs.
- 2-1/2 in. Rounded Hex Locknut Socket - For 1995-96 Ford F-150 trucks and full-sized Broncos with automatic locking hubs.
- 2-3/4 in. Rounded Hex Locknut Socket - For 3/4- and 1-Ton Ford F250-350 trucks with automatic locking hubs.
- 55mm Hex Locknut Socket - For front wheel adjusting nuts found on Toyota FJ, LN, and RN models.
Wheel and Tire Service
KD Tools 7 Piece Wheel Bearing Locknut Kit (KDT41670) On Sale