Features & Benefits
- Three torque wrenches in one (10-100 ft/lbs, 120-1200 in lbs, and 13.6-135.6 Nm) provides superior versatility
- No need for mechanical recalibration which provides savings to the user
- Measures the maximum torque required to REMOVE an already installed fastener “Breakaway Torque."
- Ideal when service manuals are not available or when working on 3rd party installed aftermarket parts. The torque required to break free a fastener can then be applied as the torque value when reinstalling.
- Excellent for restoration work or service on custom built vehicles.
The GearWrench Electronic Torque Wrench 3/8in. drive has the ability to replace three torque wrenches. 10-100 ft/lbs, 120-1200 in lbs, and 13.6-135.6 Nm. No need for mechanical recalibration, which provides savings to the user. 4 simple buttons- Power On/Off, Torque Target Up & Down, Convert Units (ft/lb, in/lb, and Nm). Buzzer with Red, Yellow, and Green light to alert when target torque is reached. LCD screen with backlight for easy reading of torque values enclosed in a shock resistant housing.UPC:
Gearwrench 3/8" Drive Electronic Torque Wrench 10-100' lbs. (KDT85070) On Sale