Features & Benefits
- Three torque wrenches in one (25-250 ft lbs, 300-3000 in lbs, 33.9-339 Nm) provides superior versatility
- No need for mechanical recalibration which provides savings to the user
- Measures the maximum torque required to REMOVE an already installed fastener “Breakaway Torque."
- Ideal when service manuals are not available or when working on 3rd party installed aftermarket parts. The torque required to break free a fastener can then be applied as the torque value when reinstalling.
- Excellent for restoration work or service on custom built vehicles.
The GearWrench Electronic Torque Wrench 1/2 in. drive has the ability to replace three torque wrenches. 25-250 ft lbs, 300-3000 in lbs, 33.9-339 Nm. No mechanical recalibration needed, which means savings to the user. 4 simple buttons- Power On/Off, Torque Target Up & Down, and Convert Units (ft/lbs, in/lbs, and Nm). Buzzer with Red, Yellow, and Green lights to alert when target torque is being reached. LCD screen with backlight for easy reading of torque values enclosed in a shock resistant housing.UPC:
KD Tools 1/2" Drive Electronic Torque Wrench 25-250 ft lbs (KDT85071) On Sale