Features & Benefits:
Ingersoll-Rand, the world leader in air power, brings industrial-class, two-stage compressors to automotive applications. Featuring an all-cast-iron pump, with splash lubrication for efficient operation and easy serviceability, this new range delivers non-stop performance and reliability for commercial or automotive service applications. Type 30 compressors have been designed to generate maximum air output at 175 psi, with more than 10,000 hours durability. In addition to the features included on our standard package, the fully packaged models include: air cooled aftercoolers to help remove additional moisture, low oil protection switch to prevent the pump from running dry, and an electronic drain valve that automatically drains water from the compressor tank - all at a much greater value than purchasing and installing them separately.
ALTERNATE ITEM #:
- 80 gallon vertical tank
- 100% cast-iron cylinder head with deep groove directional cooling fins
- High-efficiency inlet air filter with sound attenuation baffles
- High-efficiency stainless steel valves
- Balanced pistons for maximized efficiency and minimized vibration
- Oversized industrial-grade bearings for extended pump life
- High efficiency intercooler
- Oversized cast-iron balanced belt wheel to allow continuous-duty operation
Due to UPS shipping rules, this item cannot ship via UPS Ground. This item will ship via a common carrier or freight service. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
|Weight :||611 lb(s)|
from Ingersoll Rand
! 19 In Stock today.
Ingersoll Rand Type 30 Fully Packaged, 230 1 60V 7.5HP Air Compressor (IRTC2475N75FP) On Sale