With a coordinated offering of stacking chairs, task chairs, and stools, Olson Seating from The HON Company can step into the most demanding roles in any workplace. Efficient, high-density stackers work well in corporate, training, education, or healthcare environments. Lightweight and durable, they’re easy to move and stack up to 40-high on a cart. The easy-to-clean polymer seat and back shell are molded to fit the body with designed-in lumbar support. Olson Seating task chairs feature pneumatic seat-height adjustment and 360-degree swivel. Olson lab/task stool is ideal for labs, healthcare settings, and high counter tops or tables. And like all HON seating lines, it can be specified in any of any of HON’s beautiful, hardworking upholstery textiles.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA performance standards.
- CA Technical Bulletin 133 compliant shells available in 11-Lava ONLY. Designate with "FC" suffix to model number.
- 7/16" solid steel rod frame.
- Available fame colors: C - Titanium; T - Black; Y - Chrome
- Available shell colors: 11 - Lava; 16 - Silver Grey; 29 - Taupe; 40 - Red; 41 - Cherry; 65 - Garnet; 83 - Blue Violet; 91 - Navy
- Bell Glide (option code G) available as an option at a $25 list price upcharge.
- Hard (option code H) or Soft (option code S) casters are available as an option at no upcharge.
Hon Olson Seating Lab/Task Shell Stool, Lava, Arms (HONG43H11Y) On Sale