Practical design, affordable price, and uncompromising durability - sounds like a desk that's on the mark. Sounds like 10500 Series desking from The HON Company. The 10500 Series offers HON's broadest assortment of laminate desk solutions. The line adapts to any work style or office arrangement - private or collaborative, individual or teaming. Multiple wood grain and color options ensure it looks just right in any office environment. The 10500 Series supports all applications with a broad assortment of storage options and coordinating conference and occasional tables. Modular options - including several under-desk storage solutions - enhance its versatility. You pick the parts that fit your working needs today, and they can be reconfigured when and if your preferences, space, or requirements change. Like all laminate desks from The HON Company, the 10500 Series features scratch-, stain- and spill-resistant laminate and strong inner-frame construction, assuring trouble-free top performance for the maximum return on your furniture investment.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA performance standards.
- Bases and tops ordered seperately and shipped in separate columns, ETA.
- 120"L and 144"L tops ship in two pieces to facilitate handling and installation; these top sizes in woodgrain colors will not have exact grain alighnment in the center where the two halves meet.
- 96", 72" and 60"L tops are one piece.
- Tops with bases are 29 1/2"H.
- Tops are premium laminate over 1 1/8" thick solid core high-performance particleboard.
- Two piece tops are secured and supported by steel stretchers, a liminate center rail, worksurface connectors and flat brackets to faciliate alignment and minimize deflection.
- Edge treatment color will match laminate selection EXCEPT when patterned top laminates are specified, then select laminate color.
- Underside of top features a factory installed vinyl template. The template, which is trilingual, faciltates assembly of the base to the top by designating the specific attachment location for multiple base designs. Bases attach to top with self drilling screws, no drilling is required.
- Tops require a base. See chart below to determine base configuration requirements for selected top size.
Conference Room Table Tops
Round Tables (HONLD42GN) on Sale