The unique aesthetic of Alaris tips the hand of its efficient, hard-working design. Available in black or titanium, the Alaris frame echoes the passive hip-pivot motion that allows the seat to remain stationary while the back moves with the user. Both mid-back options - square or rounded - work in conjunction with the waterfall seat for passive performance and a streamlined look. The back features responsive Resilience® "stretch and recover" fabric for contoured support. Fixed metal tube arms are padded for added comfort. Other features include pneumatic seat-height adjustment, 360-degree swivel, and tilt lock. Alaris works great in executive offices, conference rooms, training rooms, and work areas. And like all HON seating lines, it can be specified in any of any of HON’s beautiful, hardworking upholstery textiles.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA performance standards.
- All models feature Resilience back material.
- Resilience conforms to each user for comfort and support.
- Resilience back material standard in either Black (B) or Gray (G) and must be specified at the time of ordering.
- Models feature passive hip pivot motion with tilt lock.
- Optional height adjustable (4295) or fixed height (4292) T-arms available.
- Available frame colors: C - Titanium; T - Black
Fabric and Vinyl Task Chairs
Alaris 4240 Series Armless Mid-Back Swivel/Tilt Work Chair, Lava (HON4241BE19BC) On Sale