The daily demands of most offices require a chair built to perform all day, every day. Designed for comfort, adjustability, and choice, the ever-dependable 7800 Series task chair from The HON Company rises to the challenge. Contoured comfort and superior lumbar support are engineered into every model - high-back, mid-back, and task stool - thanks to the curvilinear backrest. With as many as eight adjustable user controls depending on which model you specify, 7800 Series chairs offer a high level of adjustability for a healthy, individualized sit that translates into a more productive workday. And like all HON seating lines, it can be specified in any of any of HON’s beautiful, hardworking upholstery textiles.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA performance standards.
- Deeply contoured foam supports the body.
- Control options encourage good posture.
- Black frame ONLY.
- Fully-upholstered outer back.
- Curvilinear back has pronounced lumbar support.
- All-adjustable arms.
- High-back models feature an integral headrest and shoulder height recess to cradle the upper spine.
- Five-star base with dual-wheel, hooded casters.
- Adjustable height arms with soft arm pads standard on all models. COM yardage shown is for Pattern Cut only.
MarinerALTERNATE ITEM #:
998630, 758456, 21683199, 7808NT90TUPC:
Fabric and Vinyl Executive and Conference ChairsFreight Delivery: $71.00 - for 1st unit. Due to the size, shape and/or weight, this item will ship via a common carrier or freight service, incurring freight delivery fee. Please allow 3-10 business days for freight deliveries. *Each additional unit is charged a percentage increase to the original freight delivery fee, not the full amount.
|Weight :||70 lb(s)|
Mariner Fabric and Vinyl Executive and Conference Chairs
! 46 In Stock today.
Hon 7800 Series High-Performance High-Back Executive/Task Chair, Tectonic Mariner (HON7808NT90T) On Sale