Toughened adhesive for high strength load-bearing bonds to engineered plastics, metals, composites, ceramics, and dissimilar substrates
- Capacity Volume = 25 mL
- Packing Type = Tube
- Gap Fill = 1/8 in
- Adhesive Tensile Shear = 3500 psi
- Viscosity = 50000.0 cP
- Hardness = 78.0 Shore D
- Temp. Range = -40.0°F [Min], 250.0°F [Max]
- Fix Cure Time @ Temp. = 1 h @ 72°F
- Full Cure Time @ Temp. = 4 h @ 75°F
- Chemical Compound = Methyl Methacrylate
- Applications = Multi-Purpose
- Applicable Materials = Wood, Most Metals, Ceramic, Concrete, Plastic, PVC, Fiberglass, Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, PET
- Resistance = Weather, Gasoline, Motor Oil, Moisture, Jet Fuel, Hydrocarbon, Hydraulic Fluid
- Usage = Adhesives
- Physical Form = Paste
Peel strength tested according to ASTM D1876-61P.|Resistance tested by immersion of bonded steel lap joints for 2 weeks in antifreeze, jet fuel, 10% and 50% sulfuric acid, and 10% and 20% potassium hydroxide, and by immersion for 2 months in gasoline at 72°F.|Shear strength tested according to ASTM D1002.|Compression shear strength tested according to ASTM D3931.|Impact resistance tested according to ASTM D950.UPC:
078143143007 Click here for the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product.
EpoxyFreight Delivery: $8.00 - for 1st unit. Due to the size, shape and/or weight, this item will ship via a common carrier or freight service, incurring freight delivery fee. Please allow 3-10 business days for freight deliveries. *Each additional unit is charged a percentage increase to the original freight delivery fee, not the full amount.
|Weight :||0.17 lb(s)|
|Case Pack:||1 Tube|
! 812 In Stock today.
Devcon Mvp Type 11 Adhesive Indev- Tube Applic (230-14300) On Sale