All-purpose concrete patching compound with a compression strength of 8,000 psi, three times the typical strength of concrete
Easy-to-mix and apply
Excellent adhesion to concrete, brick, masonry, metal or wood surfaces
Excellent resistance to water, oils, solvents, and alkalis
Acceptable for use in meat and poultry plants
45-minute working time
Viscosity - Putty
- Capacity Wt. = 40 lb
- Packing Color = Gray
- Compressive Strength = 8000 psi
- Temp. Range = 120.0°F, 200.0°F [Max]
- Fix Cure Time @ Temp. = 8 h @ 77°F
- Full Cure Time @ Temp. = 16 h @ 75°F
- Chemical Compound = Epoxy
- Applications = Floor
- Applicable Materials = Concrete, Most Metals, Wood
- Resistance = Chlorinated Solvents, Hydrochloric Acid-10%, Kerosene
Chemical resistance was tested by immersion for 30 days at 75°F, after 7 days room temperature cure.UPC:
078143131202 Click here for the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product.
EpoxyFreight Delivery: $29.07 - for 1st unit. Due to the size, shape and/or weight, this item will ship via a common carrier or freight service, incurring freight delivery fee. Please allow 3-10 business days for freight deliveries. *Each additional unit is charged a percentage increase to the original freight delivery fee, not the full amount.
|Weight :||44 lb(s)|
! 2 In Stock today.
Devcon 40-lbs Epoxy Floor Patch (230-13120) On Sale