Quick drying, leaves no residue, safe on all plastics
Effectively removes soil and other contaminants from electrical and electronic components
Ideal for applications where lower flashpoint solvents can be used
- Container Size = 16 oz
- Packing Type = Aerosol Can
- Dielectric Strength = 22600.0 V/mil
- VOC = 5.3 lb/gal, 530.0 lb/gal, 636.0 g/L, 95.0 %
- Color = Clear
- Odor = Petroleum
- Chemical Compound = Petroleum Disrillate, Alcohol
- Specific Gravity = 0.6690
- Applicable Materials = Plastic
- Removes = Dust, Fingerprints, Oil
Dielectric strength tested by ASTM D-877|Meets 1998 USDA Guidelines for use in meat and poultry plantsUPC:
078254021300 Click here for the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product.
Electrical Contact and Parts CleanersFreight Delivery: $19.19 - for 1st unit. Due to the size, shape and/or weight, this item will ship via a common carrier or freight service, incurring freight delivery fee. Please allow 3-10 business days for freight deliveries. *Each additional unit is charged a percentage increase to the original freight delivery fee, not the full amount.
Electrical Contact and Parts Cleaners
|Weight :||12 lb(s)|
|Case Pack:||12 Cans|
! 696 In Stock today.
CRC 02130 QD Contact Cleaner, 11 Wt Oz (125-02130) On Sale