Mityvac Cooling System Pressure Test Kit
Features & Benefits
- Includes (4) easy-to-grip adapters to test most US and Asian Vehicles
- Large volume capacity reduces time and strokes required to pressurize cooling system
- Components connect using self-locking quick-disconnects for easy and time saving assembly and breakdown.
- Thumb-operated relief valve for quick pressure release
- Additional US, European and Asian adapters sold separately
The MITMV4530 Cooling System Pressure Test Kit quickly reveals external cooling system leaks, and detects internal leaks caused by a blown head gasket, or cracked block or head. The kit comes complete with a high-quality pressure pump and four (4) adapters for connecting to the cooling systems of most US and Asian manufactured cars and light trucks. Compact quick-connect forms a safe, leak-proof connection between the pump and adapter. Custom designed to form an airtight seal with the radiator or coolant bottle. Hex shaped shield protects the connector and accepts wrench to loosen over-tightened adapters. Comfortable molded shape and knurled surface ensure a positive non-slip grip. System and Cap adapters are color differentiated. Pressure test ranges printed directly on the gauge face. Rubber boot surrounds and protects pressure gauge. Safe and convenient thumb-operated pressure relief valve. Machined aluminum body withstands shop abuse. Kit Includes:
- Pressure pump with 2' (610 mm) hose and push-button pressure relief valve
- Four (4) adapters for testing cooling systems on most Domestic and Asian vehicles
- Adapter Wrench
- Custom Molded Case
- User's Manual
Cooling System ToolsCooling System Tools
! 15 In Stock today.