Devcon 3 Lbs Carbide Putty
Silicone carbide-filled epoxy putty for economical protection against wear and abrasion
Excellent abrasion resistance in aggressive industrial environments
Handles particulates less than 1/16
50-minute working time
- Capacity Wt. = 3 lb
- Temp. Range = 250.0°F [Max]
- Dielectric Strength = 200.0 V/mil
- Chemical Compound = Epoxy
- Color = Grey
- Compressive Strength = 8160 psi
- Full Cure Time @ Temp. = 16 h @ 75°F
- Physical Form = Paste or Gel
- Stress Hardness = 85.0 Shore D
- Applications = Multi-Purpose
- Applicable Materials = Most Metals
Chemical resistance was tested by immersion for 30 days at 75°F, after 7 days room temperature cure.
Click here for the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product.
! 9 In Stock today.
Weight: 3.61 lb(s)
Case Pack: Each
Devcon 3 Lbs Carbide Putty (230-10050) On Sale