Cooper Hand Tools 1/2"ton 1/16"-5/8" Gx Clampw/Cam Wear In
GX clamp is entirely drop forged and heat treated
Can be used for both vertical and horizontal-to-vertical lifting
Exclusive feature is a patented wear indicator system
When any of cam's straight line, convex teeth are flattened between unique wear indicator grooves, it is time to change the cam
Shackle and "G" link combined into one part for fewer stress points and less chance of side loading damage
*Note: The pad should be replaced at the same time as the cam
100% proof tested with certificate of test attached to each clamp
- Grip Cap. = 1/16 in [Min], 5/8 in [Max]
- Working Load Limit = 1/2 tons
- Handle Overall Neck Depth = 2 3/16 in
- Locking Type = Load Activated
- Mounting = Fixed Eye
- Material = Forged Steel
- Type = Plate Clamp
- Wt. = 4 lb
Cooper Hand Tools
Lifting ClampsDelivery Surcharge: $26.95 - for 1st unit.
Due to the size, shape, and/or weight of this item there is an additional charge imposed by UPS.
* Each additional unit is charged a percentage increase to the original handling fee, not the full amount. Lifting Clamps
from Cooper Hand Tools
! 44 In Stock today.